ThinkDigital is seeking to recruit an International Ad-Operations Manager for its Patras office. Have you got what it takes to be the one? If so, apply now at http://goo.gl/YyJbUQ.
- Support the Ad-operations of each country in terms of process.
- Overseeing the day to day operational support of the Campaign Management Department of each country,
- Developing and monitoring the technical specifications for the advertising formats in each of ThinkDigital’s properties for Regional products
- Establishing and managing best practice and shared learning across Countries
- Supporting relationships with clients and publishers and acting as the tier 2 liaison point for Ad-ops teams regarding technical queries.
- Participate in the ad-network recruitment & technical integration on the international portfolio
- Support the International Business Development team in creating new products and services from the technical perspective
- Enable Publishers programmatically
- Support Research for Publishers
- Support the Advendio (ERP) system
- Support local CMs with insights about Ad-ops operations
- Bachelors degree in Web Design/Development, Computer Science, Engineering or any other Internet related field
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in working with internet technologies, WEB programming languages and WEB applications development
- Power Internet & Microsoft Office User
- Experience with any Ad-Serving software will be considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English