"This time it is personal", says Anna Karakatsani, Country Manager of ThinkDigital Greece, Cyprus & Albania, when asked to briefly describe the new MSN.gr. Here is why.
By Anna Karakatsani, Country Manager, ThinkDigital Greece, Cyprus & Albania
A short walk around the streets of the new MSN.gr is enough to realize that the website was redesigned in order to meet the personalized needs of the modern online user. For starters, it is customized and organized to fit your interests:
- It offers a clean, fresh design to easily find, edit, rearrange and enjoy content that interests you across nine different thematic categories (News, Entertainment, Sports, Money, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Food & Drink, Travel and Video).
- It enables you to choose topics, favorites and watchlists to make MSN your own.
Moreover, there is the "Services Stripe", which is your personal ticker for what's happening in your life, with easy access to Bing search, email, social media, Skype, personal files and your favorite entertainment sources.
In other words, through Services Stripe, you are connected to the best of services for your daily tasks:
- Outlook.com email is available at your fingertips.
- You have at-a-glance access to your friends, family and co-workers with Twitter and Facebook.
- You can find, discover and do more with Bing search and Bing map.
- You stay productive by having quick access to OneDrive, OneNote, and Office 365.
What else is there for you? The integrated tools across categories, which are letting youexplore, plan, do and track the activities you most care about. For instance, you can create Shopping Lists to keep track of items we would like to buy. Or, if you are a sports maniac, you can now learn all the latest news about your favorite teams and athletes.
So, all in all, the new MSN.gr is the epitome of personalization. Because one of our goals was to make it simple to personalize what you want to see, regardless of the device you use. Explore MSN.gr & you won't regret it! Do we have a deal?