Our Group is getting ready to welcome the 3rd class of “Digital Thinkers”. It is a paid apprenticeship program, which was introduced in 2012 to give the chance to graduates and young professionals to fulfill their dream of starting a career in Digital Marketing.
So far, 17 up-and-coming bright minds have gotten the opportunity to refine their skills on all things digital and lay the foundation for a successful career.
The program will take place in TDG offices in Athens and in Patras. Eligible to apply for the program are young execs or graduates. All applications must be submitted no later than Friday December 19.
The chosen candidates will have the chance to excel in the world of Digital Marketing, and gain an opportunity to continue working for TDG after the completion of the 6-month internship.
The internship will commence on February 2, 2015.
A day in the life of “Digital Thinkers”
Dedicated mentors will be assigned to oversee the Digital Thinkers’ work, guide them, nurture them, and make sure they enjoy working digital. Among their key areas of exposure will be the day-to-day exchange with Media Agencies, Direct Customers, Publishers, the understanding of Management, Optimization and Reporting of Online Campaigns, and the development of skills in Project Management & Trade Marketing on TDG’s digital projects.
Working in Athens and Patras
The candidates who will be selected for the TDG office in Athens will, according to their skills and preferences, become members of either the Sales team or the Business Development department at one of the TDG companies (ThinkDigital, ForestView & TailWind), whereas one of them will join the Marketing team of the Group.
Those selected for TDG’s Patras office, will join the technology team of the Group. This means that, among their responsibilities, will be the:
- Programming & Campaign Management of advertising campaigns across Internet, Video and Mobile Platforms.
- Optimisation activities across delivery & performance metrics
We are looking for candidates who ideally:
- hold Bachelor/Master’s Degrees in Business & Marketing, Operational Research, or any Engineering field.
- understand the meaning of terms, such as “Programmatic Trading”, “Cross-Channel Marketing” & “Native Advertising”
- have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- speak and write in English like natives
- are heavy Internet & Social Media users
Are you up to the task?
Why to apply (if still undecided)
Because, to put it simply, TDG is the leading Digital Media & Marketing Group in CE & SE Europe. The position offers 1) a great environment to learn about Digital Marketing, 2) the opportunity to put TDG on your CV 3) basic salary during the 6 month term, 4) a full-time employment opportunity based on successful completion of the program.
How to apply
You should apply here by December 19, 2014, clarifying under the subject whether you are interested in the job opening in Athens or in Patras. And one more thing, please! Instead of a Cover Letter, share your view on the following questions:
- ”To be young is to believe that the future will be better than the past.” How young are you?
- When was the last time you shared something about a brand & why did you do it?
- “Revenue is like oxygen. It’s essential, but that’s not the reason to live.” Do you agree or not? Please elaborate.
- It’s ok if we don’t know the answers. What matters is to be asking the right questions”. So, here is your chance…