TDG, the leading Digital Media & Marketing Group in CE & SE Europe, is getting ready to welcome the 2nd class of its “Digital Thinkers”. This is an apprenticeship program that was introduced last October and gave 5 up-and-coming participants to refine their skills on all things digital and lay the foundation for a successful career in Digital Marketing.
Thanks to the big success of the first class, this time the program will take place not only in Athens but also in Patras, where the amazing Ad Operations team of the Group is headquartered.
Eligible to apply for the program are young execs or students, 30 years old or younger, and all applications must be submitted no later than on Friday 23 August.
The chosen candidates will have the chance to excel in the world of Digital Marketing, Publishing & e-commerce and gain an opportunity to continue working for the Group after the 6-month term.
The second intake of the 6-month Digital Thinkers program will commence on October 1, 2013 in TDG’s offices in Athens and Patras.
The 1st class of Digital Thinkers
Anastasia, George, Georgia, Maria & Yannis joined the program on December 17, 2012 and graduated on June 14, 2013. What’s most important though is the fact that they proved so effective that all 5 of them received offers to continue working for the companies of the Group.
If you would like to learn about their experiences and thoughts about the Digital Thinkers program, take a look at their blogs: (http://thinkdigital.net/category/digital-thinkers) & (http://www.forestview.eu/blog/category/digital-thinkers).
A day in the life of “Digital Thinkers”
Dedicated mentors will be assigned to oversee the Digital Thinkers’ work, guide them, nurture them, and make sure they enjoy working digital. Among their key areas of exposure will be the day-to-day exchange with Media Agencies, Direct Customers, Publishers, the understanding of Management, Optimization and Reporting of Online Campaigns, and the development of skills in Project Management on TDG’s digital projects.
Working in Athens and Patras
The candidates who will be selected for the TDG office in Athens will, according to their skills and preferences, become members of either the Sales team or the Business Development department at one of the TDG companies (ThinkDigital, ForestView,ShoppingNetworkand TailWind).
On the other hand, those who will work in Patras, will join the amazing tech team of the Group. This means that, among their repsonsibilities, will be the:
- Programming & Campaign management of ad campaigns across Internet, Video and Mobile Platforms
- Optimisation activities across delivery & performance metrics
We are looking for candidates who are 30 years old or younger and who ideally:
- hold Bachelor/Master’s Degrees in Business & Marketing, Operational Research or Computer Engineering
- understand the meaning of terms, such as “RTB” & “CPC”
- have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- speak and write in English like natives
- are heavy Internet & Social Media users
Are you up to the task?
Why to apply (if still undecided)
Because, to put it simply, TDG is the leading Digital Media & Marketing Group in CE & SE Europe. The position offers 1) a great environment to learn about Digital Marketing, 2) the opportunity to put TDG on your CV 3) basic salary to cover expenses, 4) a full-time employment position based on successful completion of the program.
How to apply
Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by August 23, 2013, clarifying under the subject whether you are interested in the job opening in Athens or in Patras. And one more thing please! Instead of a Cover Letter, you have to answer the following questions:
- You wake up, but you have no idea who you are or what you do. Still, you seem to be optimistic about the future! Please, elaborate why.
- If you had the chance to travel in time, where would you go and why?
- When was the last time you clicked on a banner ad & what was the thing that caught your attention?
- You’ve just finished your interview for the Digital Thinkers apprenticeship program and you are given the opportunity to have the last word. We are all ears…