Thinkdigital Romania – a member of the Thinkdigital group, with presence in 6 Central and South-East European countries - and Q2M, one of the biggest independent online advertising companies on the local market, will merge.
Dragos Stanca – founder and major shareholder of Q2M – will undertake the management of the merged business entity, starting from July 2012.
Thinkdigital Romania will gain a top position in the online advertising market offering media agencies and their clients a network that has a net reach of over 6 million monthly unique visitors, as well as strategy services, technology solutions and online sales optimization. The new structure that will operate under the Thinkdigital brand, offers today:
- Advertising on over 50 local premium websites on an exclusive basis;
- Facebook Premium Ads campaigns and optimized management for Facebook Marketplace Campaigns as the authorized reseller in Romania
- development of social media apps and content management;
- exclusive access to Microsoft properties: Skype, Hotmail, Windows Live Messenger
- effective targeting of professional users on LinkedIN campaigns,
- access for local campaigns on hundreds of top international websites, visited from Romania, through the Thinkdigital International Network;
- campaign management services by being the local partner of Mediamind/Eyeblaster