ThinkDigital, the leading Digital Media & Advertising Company in CEE and SE Europe, is seeking to hire an International Business Development Manager. The position is based in Athens, however extensive travelling across TD’s countries of operation is required. The International BD Manager will be reporting directly to the International Head of BD and he/she will be responsible for the development, go-to-market and management of an expanding services portfolio. A competitive package is offered along with a structured Training & Development program.
Desired Skills & Experience The right candidate should have been in a tech-oriented product marketing environment with extensive digital exposure for at least 3 years and he/she should have excellent project management skills. Strong data analysis skills acquired through previous job experience, plus an MBA or other hard-science degree will be considered a strong asset. Key Responsibilities:To apply for this position please send your CV by citing INTL_BD_MGR/02 to: email@example.com
- Conduct Market Analysis, build Business Cases and prepare Go-to-Market packages for the company’s line of new and existing services
- Coordinate geographically diverse teams along with established Project Plans and KPIs
- Manage the relationships with Partner & Vendors in a value adding manner
- Monitor & Report the successful adoption of our services portfolio across a diverse set of KPIs
- Participate in the company’s Thought Leadership Programs